Re: ACTION-761 - Lists in Core done

Any thoughts on the question in [1]?

I don't see why we are restricting to ground lists rather than using the
safety definition to limit use of the list operator.

If we do retain ground lists then we could at least have a fn:list
builtin which can be used to construct lists from elements, without
having to use the ugly nested fn:insert-before(0,..) construction.

Dave

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2009May/0007.html