Re: [RIF][FLD][PRD] Negation Framework Capturing Inflationary Negation

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 22:56:20 -0400
To: "Boley, Harold" <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
Cc: "RIF" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
I don't think we should include Nio in FLD. First, KBDSTRING is already an
extensibility mechanism. Second, inflationary negation is not a logical
negation and so it is not suitable for FLD unless FLD is extended to FRD (for
all of RIF), which I don't see happening on the horizon.
Finally, I think Nio is too cute and too uninformative. I'd propose iNeg.

michael

--
    -- michael