New member in the group

From: Changhai Ke <cke@ilog.fr>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 00:46:37 +0200
To: <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Hello all,

I work with ILOG and I have just joined the RIF group.

I'm mostly interested by the PRD part in RIF, and I hope to find the
time and passion to participate and contribute.

I have been developing rule engines in ILOG with the RETE algorithm for
many years. The evolution has brought me to other execution algorithms:
ruleflow/workflow engines, sequential rule algorithms, etc. Recently, I
have followed the hype and come to the world of CEP, as many of you.
Below is my LinkedIn profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=10779094&trk=tab_pro

I look to work with you.

Regards,