CEP RIF <-- New member in the group

From: Paul Vincent <pvincent@tibco.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 06:43:04 -0700
To: "Changhai Ke" <cke@ilog.fr>
Cc: <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Changhai - good to see you participating in RIF.

Just a comment: I suspect your interest in CEP is not because you
believe it is just "hype" ! I would expect, if RIF PRD is in any way
successful (e.g. supported by ILOG/IBM or Fair Isaac), that an
event-rule dialect based on PRD would be considered next year or the
year after. We will see if there is any other (commercial) interest for
this at the EPTS <http://www.ep-ts.com/content/view/60/9/>  meeting
standards discussion
<http://www.citt-online.com/include/4th%20event%20processing%20symopsium
%20-%20tentative%20program.pdf>  next week (+ maybe see you there).

Paul Vincent

TIBCO | Business Optimization | Business Rules & CEP