Re: UCR document

From: Adrian Giurca <giurca@tu-cottbus.de>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:14:02 +0100
To: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
CC: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I did a basic demo of interchange with RIF

http://oxygen.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/rewerse-i1/?q=node/64

We will do some others in the near future too.
Some time ago  we implemented the Product Derby Use Case by using R2ML (
http://oxygen.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/userv/ ). I believe that trying
to represent this use case with RIF it might be useful

-Adrian Giurca