From: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Adrian Giurca
Sent: March 27, 2008 9:14 AM
To: Chris Welty
Cc: Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)
Subject: Re: UCR document

Hi all,

I did a basic demo of interchange with RIF

http://oxygen.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/rewerse-i1/?q=node/64

We will do some others in the near future too.
Some time ago  we implemented the Product Derby Use Case by using R2ML (
http://oxygen.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/userv/ ). I believe that trying
to represent this use case with RIF it might be useful

-Adrian Giurca