Re: [Fwd: Re: [DTB] Datatypes and Built-ins first run to clean up and extend the initial list]

Dave Reynolds wrote:

> Axel corrected my misunderstanding of his proposal but can't send
> directly to the list.
>
> Axel: That makes more sense though I would still prefer builtins to be
> IRIs so that I could, for example, annotate them in RDF with metadata.

No problem.... we just have to define the lexical spaces of
the respecctive symbol spaces  (let's call them rif:builtinFn and
rif:builtinPred for the moment) the same as the lexical spaces for
rif:iri and define cast functions from-to rif:iri for rif:builtinFn and
rif:builtinPred.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
email: axel@polleres.net  url: http://www.polleres.net/

rdfs:Resource owl:differentFrom xsd:anyURI .