[W3C RIF WG] Farewell message

From: Paula Patranjan <paula.patranjan@ifi.lmu.de>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:13:08 +0100 (CET)
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Cc: bry@lmu.de

Dear RIF participant,

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to participate within the W3C RIF WG.
REWERSE is a W3C Member until September 2008, but our duties and
responsibilities have changed such that we can not contribute to the
development of RIF anymore. Our participation within the group has been an
interesting and valuable experience not only for us, but for the whole
REWERSE project. Furthermore, it has been a pleasure and honour to work
with you from the beginning of work towards RIF.

We thank you for the fruitful cooperation and regret that we can not be
involved anymore. We will follow the future work and outcomes of the group
and hope to hear of successful RIF dialects very soon.

All the best,
Paula and Francois