BLD: externally defined frames

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 12:05:10 -0400
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Christian and I read the new text explaining external frames in BLD
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/BLD#Terms] and although we each had a
different understanding of what external frames were, it matched neither, which
is problematic.

Given the time constraints I think the only choice is to leave that text as is
but label it at-risk for last call & open an issue.  Then we can discuss it
further during the summer.  We hope to propose and resolve that quickly - I
specifically don't want to get dragged into a lengthy discussion of what
external frames are, just a quick decision to label at risk so we can publish,
and we'll have the lengthy discussion later.

-Chris