Re: BLD: externally defined frames

The purpose of using external frames is exactly the same as that of using
external predicates. It is just a different interface. It can be provided for
external objects, while external predicates is an interface for the regular
(non-object-oriented) builtin calls.

I would like to better understand what you and Christian had in mind. From the
F2F I understood that csma had right understanding of the purpose of that
feature. If the added wording is not what he expected then maybe it can be
improved (once I understand what is confusing there).

	--michael