Acknowledgements section

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 12:00:06 -0400
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

I drafted a long-awaited acknowledgements section in BLD. It is somewhat
tounge-in-cheek wrt the acknowledgement to the chairs, but is more or less the
form that I would like to see in SWC and BLD for last call.

Harold & Michael, please take a look and modify.  In particular fill in any
further specific people you'd like to call out as having been helpful.

Jos, please update your acknowledgements section to comply.