Re: Acknowledgements section

I created a separate acknowledgments section in the SWC documents [1].
I try to mention everyone who provided substantive reviews , but I
cannot guarantee I did not miss anyone.  So, if I missed you, please let
me know.

Best, Jos

--
                          debruijn@inf.unibz.it

Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
One man that has a mind and knows it can
always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
   -- George Bernard Shaw