Re: [PRD] ACTION-531 Update PRD examples complete

Gary Hallmark wrote:

> I think it looks OK for PWD1 (I will fix a few typos today but that is
> all).
> We have much work and discussion to resolve all these editor's notes!

Hopefully we will get some feedback that might help resolve these issues.

But, actually, there are even more issues that I have not raised yet
because I did not have to reference them in the draft!

> Would you consider an arm-wrestling contest instead? :-)

You more confident in your arm-wrestling than your brain-wrestling
capability?

:-)

Ok for arm-wrestling, if it has to come down to that: will be more fun
than coin-flipping. But we must hold a drinking contest before the
arm-wrestling one, if I get to stand a chance!

> It was I who removed your user-defined data type [...]

Ok.

Cheers,

Christian