Re: [PRD] ACTION-531 Update PRD examples complete

I think it looks OK for PWD1 (I will fix a few typos today but that is all).
We have much work and discussion to resolve all these editor's notes!
Would you consider an arm-wrestling contest instead? :-)

It was I who removed your user-defined data type because we haven't
defined that yet, I didn't want to invent PS for it, and I wanted to
focus on the ACTIONs as being what distinguishes PRD from BLD.  I think
UDTs are an orthogonal feature that could be added to the intersection
of PRD and BLD (i.e. it should be in DTB)