W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rif-wg@w3.org > July 2008

RE: Frozen versions? [was: Re: [RIF] DTB comments]

From: Boley, Harold <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:27:21 -0400
Message-ID: <E4D07AB09F5F044299333C8D0FEB45E904FFE261@nrccenexb1.nrc.ca>
To: "Sandro Hawke" <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: "RIF" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>


Could you freeze BLD again?

Leora and All,

Your BLD reviews should be based on the newly frozen BLD,
or perhaps start looking into the wiki version (after all, Sandro
is on vacation).

Harold and Michael 

-----Original Message-----
From: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Michael Kifer
Sent: July 13, 2008 11:22 PM
To: Jos de Bruijn
Subject: Re: Frozen versions? [was: Re: [RIF] DTB comments]

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:56:13 +0200
Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it> wrote:

> I know that certainly BLD should be refrozen (but after we conclude
> discussion in the thread [1], and of course after the okay from
> and Harold), and I think SWC should also be refrozen (this can be done

> now, unless people have further comments).

We now took care of all of your comments and BLD is freezable again.

The group may want to discuss whether the external symbols should be
separated out (as this is a substantive change). As I said, I don't like
this, but won't make an issue. The current version already separates the
externals out, as you requested, so if the group decides to go with it
then BLD can be refrozen. If people say nay, then it is a simple change
to reunite the external symbols with their internal brethren.


> [1]
Received on Tuesday, 15 July 2008 20:28:01 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:47:51 UTC