Re: Frozen versions? [was: Re: [RIF] DTB comments]

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:56:13 +0200
Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it> wrote:

> I know that certainly BLD should be refrozen (but after we conclude the
> discussion in the thread [1], and of course after the okay from Michael
> and Harold), and I think SWC should also be refrozen (this can be done
> now, unless people have further comments).

We now took care of all of your comments and BLD is freezable again.

The group may want to discuss whether the external symbols should be separated out (as this is a substantive change). As I said, I don't like this, but won't make an issue. The current version already separates the externals out, as you requested, so if the group decides to go with it then BLD can be refrozen. If people say nay, then it is a simple change to reunite the external symbols with their internal brethren.

michael