ISSUE-69 (Core schema): Should there be a Core schema incldued in BLD and PRD schemata? [Technical Design (multiple dialects/documents)]

From: Rule Interchange Format Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:14:20 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-69 (Core schema): Should there be a Core schema incldued in BLD and PRD schemata? [Technical Design (multiple dialects/documents)]

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/issues/

Raised by: Christian de Sainte Marie
On product: Technical Design (multiple dialects/documents)

How the BLD and PRD schemas should interrelate -- should they both include a Core schema so we are sure about what the syntactic subset is, or are the schemas separate and we have to check by hand that instances overlap as intended?