Re: ISSUE-51: Another possible compromise for metadata syntax --> org vs metadata

Paul Vincent wrote:

> Christian - thanks for the diagrams - would be good if you assigned
> ownership to each one so we can relate the discussion vs the model :)

What do you mean "assigned ownership to each one"? You mean, who defends
which position?

Well, as I said:
- diagram 1 is BLD as in WD2 (so, Horald and Michael; endorsed by us all
as a WG as far as WD2 is concerned);
- diagram 2 is currently proposed in BLD (so, I assume, representative
of Harold and Michael's position);
- diagram 3 is ChrisW's proposal for BLD (I realise that the diagram "
that I sent previously contained an error: here is teh corrected diagram)
- and diagram 4 is mine (which is like Chris's, with an ambiguity
corrected: the ambiguity is that in Chris's proposal, there are two
different ways to serialize the same set of RULEs, as is visible in the
attached Diagram 3 - and as was not the case in the erroneous one I sent
previously).

I assume that ChrisW/my proposal are supported by Sandro as well, as we
had discussed them before.

(I will read the Org VS Metadata part of your message tomorrow :-)

Christian