document publication mechanics - for editors

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 12:52:39 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Two important things about W3C publications:
      - valid HTML
      - no broken links

You can check for the first by adding a ",validate" to the end of the
URL, like

    http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/BLD,validate

and for the second with ",checklinks".   Checklinks will complain about
a few links that are mediawiki's fault.  Don't worry about them.
Unfortunately, checklinks is very slow.  Sorry about that.

Sometimes debugging these things can get tricky.   If you have trouble
figuring out any of them, let me know and I can probably help.