Re: [Admin] Agenda for RIF telecon May 8

Hi Dave,

Dave Reynolds wrote:

> Christian de Sainte Marie wrote:
>
>> - Meta-data: how to satisfy the "meta-data" requirement in RIF Core?
>>   * Open meta-data field? Each dialect defines a closed set of
>> meta-data fields? RDF? Others?
>

> Just a suggestion, but perhaps when new topics like this are going to be
> tabled it might be worth having a few days notice so people can prepare.

You are absolutely right. I got caught in other priorities and finally
sent it at the very last moment or even later, as usual :-(

> By way of background I proposed use of RDF for this (now there's a
> surprise :-)) some time ago:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2006Sep/0077.html

Yep. Which is why the agenda mentions RDF. Caught by the time, I could
not find your earlier mail to add the reference. Fortunately, the
organisation of your email archive is better than mine :-)

And I forgot your contribution to the Arch doc, in addition :<

Thanx for the pointers!

RIF people, thou shalt dereference those URL and read whatever thou
findeth there! (I will, time permitting).

Christian