Re: [Admin] Agenda for RIF telecon May 8

From: Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 08:27:40 +0100
To: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Cc: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Christian de Sainte Marie wrote:

> - Meta-data: how to satisfy the "meta-data" requirement in RIF Core?
>   * Open meta-data field? Each dialect defines a closed set of meta-data
> fields? RDF? Others?

Just a suggestion, but perhaps when new topics like this are going to be
tabled it might be worth having a few days notice so people can prepare.

By way of background I proposed use of RDF for this (now there's a
surprise :-)) some time ago:

Then used that suggestion as the syntax in the worked example for Use
Case 8:

Then showed how this could be applied to relevant, open ended, metadata

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England