[Admin] Agenda for RIF telecon May 8

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 10:47:11 -0400
To: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Cc: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

>    * Did you complete the survey [1]
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/38457/f2f6reg/

And did you complete it correctly?  We have 22 people saying they will
attend some or all of the meeting and 28 people saying they will attend
dinner at the meeting.  Fascinating.  :-)

(I think the problem is that the survey has defaults, so people who
skipped the dinner question were answering yes.  I'll have to figure out
a way around the that for future surveys.  For now, I guess we'll just
drop those people.)

     -- Sandro