[TED] Core Overview Section and Validation Appendix Added

From: Boley, Harold <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:14:27 -0500
To: "RIF WG" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Christian wrote:

> I tried to extract the meta-model that underlies the BNF in the
current
> version of the Core spec [1]. I attach the class diagrams.

> Here is the XMI file (XMI 2.1; I did the diagram with MagicDraw).

Great, I have edited the two diagrams / (meta-)models to
initialize the Overview (Arch) Section:

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Core/Overview

I also moved the DTDs to what should become a Validation Appendix
(at the moment just listed as Section 5 to avoid a possible
wiki-tr problem, since we don't know why wiki-tr currently can't
process the system of wiki pages):

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Core/Validation

In the current version, Michael and I have already incorporated
all of Allen's initial suggestions; we also took up Philippe's
'top-down' grammar presentation suggestion:

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Core

We are now looking into Allen's and Jos' suggestions from today
(the section references in Jos' 2007-02-12T10:20 GMT email need
to be incremented like Section main.sub -> Section (main+1).sub
when looking at the current version).

Another problem we encountered was the wiki (server?) itself:
It was on and off over the weekend (now apparently fixed by
Vivien, reached via sysreq AT w3 DOT org: Thanks much!).

-- Harold