Re: [RIF] A draft of the Minutes from May 9 Phone Call

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@inf.unibz.it>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 07:23:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: stan.devitt@gwi-ag.com
Cc: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Somehow I am identified as "Peter" in the minutes, including in the roll
call.  Although I am actually the only Peter currently in the working
group, this is not something that can be counted on to persist.  I would
thus much prefer to be identified by some more unique method, either by
full name or by my long-term id, "pfps".

The discussion on F2F3 is inappropriately in the "Admin" section.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider