[UCR] Document Status

From: Ginsberg, Allen <AGINSBERG@imc.mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:33:43 -0500
To: "RIF WG" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Dear RIFWiGers,

I have completed my revisions to the current draft.  Everyone
interested in this should take a look at it before it is frozen (later
tonight).

There are a couple of rules that I applied.

1.  No formal rule syntax to be employed in stating rules.  (I believe
we agreed on this at the F2F2).  If you previously used a rule syntax,
please make sure that I have represented the essence of your example
rules correctly.

2. References or links to external work or papers explicitly posted in
order to present further details of a use-case were deleted.  I did
this in the interests of 1) uniformity in presentation and 2)
attempting to generate a substantially self-contained document, which,
in these days of link-frenzy is no mean achievement. Only links that
serve to verify a particular factual claim made in a use-case (see
"Collaborative Policy Development for Dynamic Spectrum Access") or
reference a particular trade-marked knowledge base (see "Ruleset
Integration for Medical Decision Support ") are left.

Good night and good luck,

Allen

Dr. Allen Ginsberg        The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
aginsberg@mitre.org       Center for Innovative Computing & Informatics

Voice: 703-983-1604       7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax:   703-983-1379       McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA