Re: [UCR] Managing Inter-Organizational Business Policies & Practices: Edited Version.

Allen, Christian,

Thanks for both your efforts on this.

I have added another rule to the 'Scenario' version that Christian
edited. It requires human action, so I hope it addresses Allen's concern
as well as Christian's.

Said and Donald are both comfortable with this version.

Best wishes,

John