Re: [RIF][UCR]Decision Support

From: Leora Morgenstern <leora@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:39:35 -0500
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Cc: Chris Welty <cawelty@frontiernet.net>, jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk
After the meeting in Mandelieu, I had been asked to shorten the exising
Decision Support use case. The resulting use case is at
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UCR/Ruleset_Integration__for_Medical_Decision_Support
. Since Jeff's extensions essentially subsume that use case (modulo some
minor issues of style/grammar/presentation), I propose that I incorporate
Jeff's changes into the use case.

Regards,
Leora Morgenstern

"Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Sent by: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org
03/06/2006 07:36 PM

public-rif-wg@w3.org
cc
Leora Morgenstern/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Chris Welty <cawelty@frontiernet.net>
Subject
[RIF][UCR]Decision Support

Dear RIFers,

> Jeff Pan has taken an action to propose a slight extension to the
example for
Decision Support.

I have added a new wiki page to address this action:

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/UCR/Decision_Support/JeffPan%27s_proposed_slight_extension_to_the_example?action=show

The extended example is based on discussions with Christine Golbreich,
Giorgos
Stamou and Giorgos Stoilos. The motivation of slightly changing the
scenario is
to use some real-world medical recommedation (thanks to Christine's
suggestion)
in our example.

Greetings,
Jeff

--

Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen