Re: I18N issues an OWL2

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:54:42 +0100
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
CC: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, Jie Bao <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>, "Phillips, Addison" <addison@amazon.com>, Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>, Alan Wu <alan.wu@oracle.com>, "public-owl-wg@w3.org" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>, "public-i18n-core-comments@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>, "public-rif-comments@w3.org" <public-rif-comments@w3.org>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>

Felix had suggested a conf. call particularly on the language issues.
Any news on that? To get going, I suggest the following date:

     Monday July 21, 17:00 GMT

If that is fine, sandro, could you set up a conf call via the W3C
conference bridge and an IRC channel? If no, other suggestions?

best,
Axel

Axel Polleres wrote:

> Felix Sasaki wrote:
>>
>> Jie Bao さんは書きました:
>>> Hi, Ian, Alan and Axel
>>>
>>> Per Addison's suggestion, would you prefer to have a joint task force
>>> from the three WGs: OWL, RIF and I18N?  If that works, Axel (RIF),
>>> Addison (I18N) and me (OWL) could be the pointer person for next

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.