Re: I18N issues an OWL2

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 21:18:04 +0900
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
CC: Jie Bao <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>, "Phillips, Addison" <addison@amazon.com>, Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>, Alan Wu <alan.wu@oracle.com>, "public-owl-wg@w3.org" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>, "public-i18n-core-comments@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>, "public-rif-comments@w3.org" <public-rif-comments@w3.org>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>

Given that Addison is on the East Coast, this could work. If Addison
agrees with Monday July 21, 17:00 GMT, could somebody set up a call? I
will be offline soon and be back on Monday morning (in Europe).

Felix

Axel Polleres さんは書きました: