Re: Cory Doctorow: W3C green-lights adding DRM to the Web's standards, says it's OK for your browser to say "I can't let you do that, Dave" [via Restricted Media Community Group]

Subscription and rental were thought for physical objects. Digital copies
are quite different animals. You cannot perpetuate the same model with
digital copies. And if you want to do it, then you have to give digital
copies users the same rights that with physical objects.