Re: WebP, anyone using it?

From: Peter Gasston <pgasston@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:44:36 +0100
To: Kevin Suttle <kevin@kevinsuttle.com>
Cc: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>, public-respimg@w3.org
AFAIK only Opera & Chrome have implemented this. Mozilla's last update was
that they wouldn't implement it 'in its current state', but now that
version 0.2 introduces alpha & lossless, it's possible they may reconsider.
But no, haven't seen it in use anywhere.

http://googledevelopers.blogspot.fr/2012/08/lossless-and-transparency-modes-in-webp.html