how to mark up a photo on the web

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:10:57 -0800
To: "public-rdfa@w3.org" <public-rdfa@w3.org>
CC: semantic-web@w3.org

Hi semweb and RDFa folks,

Creative Commons is interested in providing guidance on how to mark up
photos online in great detail, using RDFa. We've started, but I thought
we'd check in with folks here to get some more eyes on the problem.

Here's our first take:

http://labs.creativecommons.org/~nathan/image-rdfa/madeline.html

(Nathan, your dog is now famous. Next time, it will be my dog.)

We're trying to mark up:
- license and license attribution
- title
- description
- creator
- tags
- geo
- more?

Are we using the vocabularies correctly? Are there other vocabularies we
should consider for the advanced example?

Thanks!

-Ben

PS: I'll take this opportunity to note what I still find awesome about
RDF and RDFa: even an RDFa syntax expert can and should ask for help on
vocabularies, as those are two very different realms of expertise.