Re: how to mark up a photo on the web

Le 20 févr. 2009 à 16:10, Ben Adida a écrit :
> Creative Commons is interested in providing guidance on how to mark up
> photos online in great detail, using RDFa. We've started, but I
> thought
> we'd check in with folks here to get some more eyes on the problem.

über cool.

> http://labs.creativecommons.org/~nathan/image-rdfa/madeline.html
> We're trying to mark up:
> - license and license attribution
> - title
> - description
> - creator
> - tags
> - geo
> - more?

The important here in this process is to not add things.
It's all about first RDFaizing a common page of Flickr.

une photo de Aaron
http://www.flickr.com/photos/straup/3294650086/

Tags
  cameraphone
  filtr
  fireeagle:id=
  san francisco, california, united states

Machine Tags (these have high potential of rdfazisation)
see http://www.flickr.com/groups/api/discuss/72157594497877875/
  filtr:process=postr
  ph:camera=n82
  places:locality=kH8dLOubBZRvX_YZ
  woe:id=2487956

For the future or a version 2.
There is also this page for each photo which gives EXIF information
http://www.flickr.com/photos/straup/3294650086/meta/
see http://www.w3.org/2003/12/exif/Overview

The comments under the photo could be described with SIOC?
See http://www.semanticfocus.com/blog/entry/title/connect-discussions-between-blogs-forums-and-more-with-sioc/

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada