Using RDFa in rel attribute with multiple relationships

From: Rich Schumacher <rich@digg.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:01:09 -0700
To: public-rdfa@w3.org
Hey all,

I was wondering if there were any implications with using RDFa in a
rel attribute along with other relationships.  For instance, are there
any problems with the markup below?

Would the fact that "blah" is not a valid rel value cause any errors
with RDFa parsing?  I only ask this because when I run the Get N3 RDFa
bookmarklet it extracts the following:

<http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/source blah> <http://example.com> ;

Whereas using a valid rel attribute would result in the following:

<http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/source xhtml:alternate> <http://exmaple.com/alternate
 > ;

Thanks in advance,

Rich Schumacher