Re: Using RDFa in rel attribute with multiple relationships

From: Rich Schumacher <rich@digg.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:17:40 -0700
To: public-rdfa@w3.org
Ben Adida wrote:
> Oh no! Seriously? Do you have a sample page online where that
> happens? I
> thought I had tested this use case fairly thoroughly, but if not I
> need
> to fix it ASAP.
>
> In any case, Toby is right: you should be absolutely able to do what
> you're trying to do, and most RDFa parsers (including I believe
> SearchMonkey) will do the right thing.

Ben,

You should be able to reproduce this issue with any URL on Digg.  For
reference, I used http://digg.com/football/John_Madden_Finally_Calls_It_Quits
.

I've used the RDFa distiller to verify that it does indeed skip over
the other rel attributes wether valid or not.

Thanks for the help guys!

Rich