RDFa Publishers

From: Eric Schoonover <Eric.Schoonover@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:46:41 -0700
To: "public-rdfa@w3.org" <public-rdfa@w3.org>
Is there a list of XHTML compliant RDFa publishers somewhere?  I'm trying to find some real world examples of RDFa and I see that Digg has played around with it but they are not XHTML compliant so some of the parsers don't work.

Is Yahoo! indexing the Digg RDFa given that they are not XHTML compliant?  Is there someplace where I can see an example of Yahoo!'s graph output?

Thanks,
Eric Schoonover