Re: RDFa Publishers

Eric Schoonover wrote:
> Is there a list of XHTML compliant RDFa publishers somewhere?

There is no such list that I know of at this time, though if anyone
wanted to maintain one, http://rdfa.info/wiki would be a great place to
start it.

> trying to find some real world examples of RDFa and I see that Digg has
> played around with it but they are not XHTML compliant so some of the
> parsers don't work.

Indeed, though a lot of the DOM-based ones (like the JavaScript
bookmarklets) will work.

> Is Yahoo! indexing the Digg RDFa given that they are not XHTML
> compliant?  Is there someplace where I can see an example of Yahoo!'s
> graph output?

Yes, Yahoo! will still index the data (I'm guessing they put the markup
through tidy or something like it.)

Here's a list of stuff they have indexed at Digg:

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGkl0powhJaBEBdzVXNyoA?p=searchmonkeyid%3Acom.yahoo.rdf.rdfa+digg&y=Search&fr=&ei=UTF-8

If you enable the Creative Commons application, for example:

http://gallery.search.yahoo.com/application?smid=kVf

You'll see that it is enabled on all Digg results.

-Ben