PROPOSAL: Add prefixes to RDFa Core initial context

On 03/27/2013 03:57 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> maybe this is one of those issues that do not require telco time and
> can be formally voted on the mailing list. See my mail:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2013Mar/0015.html
>
> the only difference between then and now is that SPARQL is actually a
> Rec already, and PROV is in PR. And we are not obliged to wait for
> the publication of the RDFa PR for this...

Agreed,

"""
PROPOSAL: Add the following prefixes to the RDFa Core initial context
located at http://www.w3.org/2011/rdfa-context/rdfa-1.1

rr: http://www.w3.org/ns/r2rml#
sd: http://www.w3.org/ns/sparql-service-description#
prov: http://www.w3.org/ns/prov#
dc11: http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/
"""

+1

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Aaron Swartz, PaySwarm, and Academic Journals
http://manu.sporny.org/2013/payswarm-journals/