Re: [HTML+RDFa 1.1] section 3.1 and 2.1

Olaf,

At the risk of sounding heretical.... if you are really concerned about
future interpretation of your document, just use @version.  True, it will
not validate as an HTML5 nor as an HTML5+RDFa document, but it won't hurt
anything that it does not validate, and it will ensure that conforming RDFa
processors always interpret your document the way you want them to.

I know that is what my company plans to do.

Shane P. McCarron