new draft for the RDFa Primer

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:51:02 +0100
To: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Guys,

I have made some editing on the Primer, and a new draft is at

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-primer/Overview-src.html

most of the changes were the various error reports coming in since the last publication. I have also added a new section (2.1.3) on the property copying stuff (and also a note in section 2.1.4 that tackles a similar problem but using @resource). Comments please...

Also: Gregg or Manu: is it worth the trouble changing respec to the newest version? What does it entail for the document?

Thanks