Re: Tiny issue on HTML5+RDFa vs. RDFa Lite

On 11/08/2012 01:58 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
>> Section 3.1 in the HTML5+RDFa calls out for the @datatime
>> attribute. Is this attribute allowed in RDFa Lite?
>
> Well, it's an HTML5 attribute, that is interpreted by RDFa 1.1, so I
> would definitely say that it is allowed.

Yes, I think this is clear... @datetime is the same as @href and @src
wrt. how RDFa Lite 1.1 talks about it (in that it doesn't need to talk
about it because it's a part of the host language).

I don't think we need an issue for it. If anybody disagrees, please
speak up.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Problem with RDF and Nuclear Power
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/nuclear-rdf/