Re: Tiny issue on HTML5+RDFa vs. RDFa Lite

Manu,

- I should have said upfront: I think we have exactly the same situation with @value in the same section. Ie, I believe both should be allowed in RDFa+HTML5 Lite
- We should call out explicitly to this fact in 3.1
- Because these are valid HTML5 attributes, I would expect this does not affect Mike's validator...

Thanks!

Ivan