Re: Update EARL reports

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 06:08:30 +0200
Cc: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>, Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
The more the merrier!

Out of curiosity: Niklas had some work on a javascript version. That approach was different from Alex' insofar as, if I remember well, it returned the result in JSON-LD; I found that approach very compelling. Niklas, have stopped that?

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)

On 18 May 2012, at 04:38, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net> wrote:

> Updated again to include Toby's Perl RDF::RDFa::Parser.
>
> Gregg
>
> On May 7, 2012, at 11:53 AM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
>
>> I updated to include xml+rdfa and xhtml1+rdfa results for Green Turtle (JavaScript).
>>
>> Gregg
>>
>> On Apr 23, 2012, at 6:02 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
>>
>>> I've updated the reports with four processors passing for XHTML+RDFa 1.1 and XML+RDFa 1.1. The processors passing all tests for these are now the following:
>>>
>>> clj-rdfa (Clojure)
>>> librdfa (C)
>>> pyRdfa (Python)