Re: SVG test case with embedded RDF/XML

On May 17, 2012, at 9:06 PM, "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> On 18 May 2012, at 04:50, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net> wrote:
>
>> I updated my processor to handle embedded RDF/XML and to parse the content of script elements having an @type which matches a content-type of an available RDF parser (typically text/turtle, but why not application/ld+json?).
>
> Out of curiosity: is it a default behaviour in your processor or optional? At the moment my processor does that for turtle only if a special flag is turned on.

Default. Not much of a risk of emitting triples by accident.

>> I also added support for putting extracted triples in a named graph based on using any @id value of the script element as a fragid on the document location.

It was suggested in the reference Tony sent, which was really more about N3. Again, the odds of a script tag with both a matching @type and @id seems pretty negligible. Plus, the parser emits statements. A graph context is dropped if their added to a container that doesn't support contexts.

Gregg