Re: Test 0121 / Safe Cure [] in @about

I've looked through this change it works well.  I've also checked my
implementation to very it is doing this correct.  In doing so, I came
up with a few more tests to make sure the right thing happens when you
have about=[] or resource=[] in your content.  I've attached them.

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."