Re: Updated Editor's Draft

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 14:51:04 +0200
Cc: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Hi Shane,

On Oct 21, 2011, at 14:34 , Shane McCarron wrote:

>> - Section 9, RDFa Initial Contexts: I think we should also list HTML5+RDFa as an approved host language. (I know there is a reference problem, though, RDFa core will be a standard before HTML5... nevertheless, we cannot simply ignore the HTML5 version).
> Absolutely not.  We can't reference something that isn't close to done.  If you want to reference HTML4+RDFa, I wouldn't object.

But the way it is written now is that I cannot put an HTML5+RDFa document there which, eventually, will become really foolish.

But the text says 'currently'. So that may be good enough for now.

>> I have made some minor changes on the Overview-src file (careful with the cvs:-)
>>     - in the explanation of the procedure, in entry 2, 3 and 4, I have added the term 'initial' context where those lists have to be updated (with a reference to the sequence)
> I don't see where you changed anything here, but I don't think the sequence should talk about the initial context at all.  The sequence talks about the evaluation context, which is 'initialized' before processing starts.

The text now says, for example:

For every subject with a pair of predicates that have the values rdfa:prefix and rdfa:uri, create a key-value mapping from the rdfa:prefix object literal (the key) to the rdfa:uri object literal (the value). Add this mapping to the list of IRI mappings of the initial evaluation context, after transforming the 'prefix' component to lower-case.

your version did not say 'initial evaluation context'. This is the term used in 7.5 and where it is referenced back here. What is the problem with that?