Re: Updated Editor's Draft

Comments inline

On 10/21/2011 5:31 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
> Small comments.
>
> - You have a question right before section 3 (should we add an example...) but I am not sure I understand what you mean by proxy vocabulary

Proxy vocab was the term someone used to use for what is described in
section 10.  The example is in section 10, so that's probably good enough.

> - Section 9, RDFa Initial Contexts: I think we should also list HTML5+RDFa as an approved host language. (I know there is a reference problem, though, RDFa core will be a standard before HTML5... nevertheless, we cannot simply ignore the HTML5 version).

Absolutely not.  We can't reference something that isn't close to done.
If you want to reference HTML4+RDFa, I wouldn't object.

> I have made some minor changes on the Overview-src file (careful with the cvs:-)
>
>      - in the explanation of the procedure, in entry 2, 3 and 4, I have added the term 'initial' context where those lists have to be updated (with a reference to the sequence)

I don't see where you changed anything here, but I don't think the
sequence should talk about the initial context at all.  The sequence
talks about the evaluation context, which is 'initialized' before
processing starts.

>      - in 7.5 the text still referred to the default profile. I have changed that.

Thanks

>      - added some text to the term definition (Appendix B) to make it clear that the vocabulary is used for the initial context

cool.

> Ivan
>

> ----
> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/