Re: Updated Editor's Draft

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:31:40 +0200
Cc: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>

Small comments.

- You have a question right before section 3 (should we add an example...) but I am not sure I understand what you mean by proxy vocabulary

- Section 9, RDFa Initial Contexts: I think we should also list HTML5+RDFa as an approved host language. (I know there is a reference problem, though, RDFa core will be a standard before HTML5... nevertheless, we cannot simply ignore the HTML5 version).

I have made some minor changes on the Overview-src file (careful with the cvs:-)

    - in the explanation of the procedure, in entry 2, 3 and 4, I have added the term 'initial' context where those lists have to be updated (with a reference to the sequence)
    - in 7.5 the text still referred to the default profile. I have changed that.
    - added some text to the term definition (Appendix B) to make it clear that the vocabulary is used for the initial context