Agenda for telco, 2011-11-17

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 16:23:11 +0100
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Manu is at a conference, so we agreed I would propose an agenda for our telco tomorrow, that I will also chair.

We have what I believe are relatively low hanging fruits, ie, issues where we seem to have agreement on (based on the email discussion) and it would be good to have them out of the way. Actually, we may want to speed up things by making an informal vote on these before the meeting... We can then look at some of the more 'hairy' issues if we have time.

Thursday,2011-11-17
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 2pm London, 3pm Amsterdam
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
    SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
    Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Henri, Steven, Gregg, Ted
Chair: Ivan

Agenda

1. Admin: accept last meeting's minutes
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2011-11-03

2. Low hanging fruits on the issue list:
  - ISSUE-97: Determine if datetime should be supported in HTML5
  http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/97

  - ISSUE-113: Add the value attribute of the HTML data element as a possible literal target for property
  http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/113

  - ISSUE-116: Consider owl terms for vocab expansion
  http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/116

  - ISSUE-118: Should we consider allowing the '/' character in a term
  http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/118

3. ISSUE-108: Refine/deprecate Link relations for the RDFa 1.1 Default Profile
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/108