Re: RDFa Default Profile Management/Vocabularies/Authoring

On 02/19/2011 08:34 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Ivan, I believe that I was blocking you on making progress on the
> ISSUE-73 LC official response. You should not be blocked by me anymore,
> please let me know if this is not the case.

I was trying to trick Ivan into doing my Last Call responses. Sorry Ivan
- I'm the one that's supposed to be responding to ISSUE-73, not you.

I think I'm still blocking you for something, but what it was for, I
can't remember... maybe ISSUE-69 or ISSUE-78?

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Towards Universal Web Commerce
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/01/31/web-commerce/